Why Travel with a Suitcase?
Suitcases versus backpacks is a popular debate in the passionate travel community. This article is all about suitcases, so here are a few reasons why choosing luggage rules over backpacks:
- Personal convenience: Suitcases win hands down for their ease. You’ll hardly break a sweat easily maneuvering it through the airport.
- Wheels: It’s all about the wheels! It’s kind of satisfying to roll your suitcase with ease, secretly (smugly) watching fellow travelers buckle under the weight of their backpack. This convenient feature gives a major edge to the suitcase.
- A Sweat-Free Back: Need I say more?
- Health: Not everyone is physically able to lift a suitcase or carry a backpack due to health issues. Read these tips on traveling with a bad back.
- Organized Packing: Nothing’s worse for travel organization than a top-loading backpack. Having a clear view of all your belongings when you unzip your suitcase is priceless. Find out how to choose the best luggage organizers.
- Safety: Hard cases have many benefits for durability and safety. Here are a few more tips on how to keep your valuables safe while traveling.
- Professionalism: A suitcase offers a more professional image when traveling for business (and at luxury hotels). Here are a few business travel essentials.
Ask yourself: “Where am I going and how am I getting there?” Olivia Hulett of Ricardo Beverly Hills suggests keeping these two questions in mind when choosing a suitcase: selecting the right case for the destination and length of your trip is essential.Tags: Luggages, suitcases, why suitcases